· Guide a diverse socioeconomic and ethnic group of 200 students in deciding on a major field of study, choosing classes, and adjusting to the rigors of university life.
· Help develop and run programs for final exam preparation, new student orientation, and freshman retention.
· Work with at-risk students on transitional concerns, developing strong study habits, approaching faculty, and using university resources
· Crafted a business proposal for Rippner Tennis to lease a City of Austin tennis facility containing information on operations, customer service strategies, marketing, and financial viability.
· Provide trial preparation for expert witnesses by summarizing depositions and researching insurance laws and building rehabilitation methods.
· Taught 2 sections of Introduction to Environmental Studies by incorporating discussions on economics, ethics, law, policy, sustainability, population geography, institutions, and current events.
· Drafted grant proposals to fund guest lecturers and student research in environmental policy and sustainability.
· Led an academic research project with students from multiple departments to craft environmental zoning methods that incorporate traditional Native American land use management practices.
· Developed future courses on Texas water issues and Environmental and Natural Resource Law for the department.
· Project Supervisor, Austin Parks Foundation, Austin, TX, Sept. 2015- Present.
· Founder and Chief Organizer, Friends of Gonzo, Temple, TX, Oct. 2009- Present.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a University of Mary Hardin-Baylor Freshman Advisor resume example in Temple, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Freshman Advisor who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39255 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.