n my high school years I worked as a responsible Cashier/crew member at Einstein Bros. Bagels, proficient in handling money, restocking merchandise and helping customers locate products. History of keeping work areas clean, neat and professionally arranged. Good listening skills combined an with attentive and detail-oriented nature.
In addition I also am capable of accurately taking payments, calculating cash, detecting counterfeit bills and stocking inventory. Detailed and speedy when counting cash to balance cash drawer. Diligent and responsible Cashier with excellent history of running smooth, accurate registers, keeping My merchandise stocked and maintaining cleanliness.
During my third year as a high school student I worked as a table busser at a retirement home called La Costa Glenn. I was excellent at serving customers and maximizing loyalty while keeping dining rooms ready for any need. Successful at organizing and prioritizing tasks and clearing tables. Serving the elderly was both a heart warming and fulfilling experinces.
In the first year of college I became someone with experience in telemarketing, as my father is a creative director and so wanted to to become experienced with his line of work. He was hosting an event and so wanted to to RSVP potential executives. I learned a lot about the industry such as cold calls and the relentless pursuit of potential clients. In my experience I learned a ton about how to properly read a script, conduct yourself over the phone, and record calls as well as how to properly conduct and connect with top marketing and financial executives.
. Finally, I have been involved in the start up business in which I am one of the three founders and held the title of COO. I got became experienced website development and the creative process that goes into trying to create a website. The project is still on going.
● Currency transaction management
● Food assembly
● Communicated directly with company owners/executives via telephone, fax, and email about the marketing event "B2Bintheblack"
● Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best-qualified entity to respond to callers' needs
● Described the executive forum to potential attendees by thoroughly explaining details and care of the event
● Acquired 10 new customers, generating more clients for my team and RSVPS for the event
● Trained 1 new sales associate for the short time I worked there
● Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities, this job exposed me to a whole new sphere of work experience
● Set up appointments with interested customers according to schedule availability
● Quickly and accurately counted drawers at start and end of each shift
● Maintained clean and organized appearance for all restaurant areas to attract and retain customers
● Handled customers by checking out any retail items, restaurant options, and bagels al cart by registering their orders in the system
● Delt with the payments of customers; either through cash or card transactions
● Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces by cleaning out all the trash cans and bringing them to the back to later be taken to the garbage disposal to maximize productivity and safety
● Prevented food spoilage by monitoring dates, rotating stock and tagging perishable items
● Cleaned and sanitized dishes and utensils, consistently keeping adequate supplies on hand for expected customer loads
● Maintained composure and work quality while under stress
● Collaborated with team members to complete efficient work and bring in top hauls
● Adhered to company safety standards, including letting managers handle the bagel slicer and using gloves while handling food procedures
● Addressed guest complaints and resolved issues to promote satisfaction
● Checked dining area supplies, including linens and wrapped silverware, and replenished low stock
● Developed excellent relationships with managers and fellow team members to ensure success, build professional relationships and make working more enjoyable
● Kept close eye on customers to quickly spot leaving guests and clear tables for future patrons
● Transported dirty utensils, dishes and trays to kitchen to support efficient cleaning
● Greeted customers and answered any questions
● Pitched in extra hours and helped other staff during unexpected times of high volume to improve seating availability and food delivery to tables
● Assisted wait staff with timely food delivery and guest requests
● Maintained adequate levels of condiments and well-stocked drink stations to keep service flowing smoothly
I have always been drawn to the subject of history in school. I feel that my interest in the subject has shaped my personality and upbringing ever since I can remember. It has informed me about the world and has provided insight to everyday social interactions. Basketball was more of a hobby then anything, playing at local parks and gyms since the summer after 8th grade. I am also an avid fan of the sport. Boxing at a local gym for a year introduced me to my first true love of sports. Training every week and learning the skills required to box helps me overcome everyday conflicts because of the problem solving skills and tactical thinking required.
To me the skills required in the sport of basketball have always drawn me to it as it is a sport that requires a great amount of finesse as well ath strength, athleticism and insurance.
The sport of boxing is hard yet very fulfilling at the same time, I believe it helps build respect for yourself and others as you struggle and improve. I also love the greatness that comes out the the sport as exceptional people are challenged to test themselves against greats.
What interests me the most about history is the the impact that certain people can have on the world, its inspiring.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: