Objective To continue my career with a top company and be a valuable asset and leader to my team. I have a passion to succeed and I am ready to learn new things everyday that will help Cameron grow.
• Responsible for all aspects of well test operations, including wellhead, plug–catchers, sand traps, manifolds, heaters, test separators and miscellaneous production equipment.
• Examines, repairs, tests, maintains and adjusts company and customer production equipment in accordance with the original equipment manufacturing standards to minimize customer downtime and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Accurately monitors, gauges, records and reports well measurement data and ensures that data is presented professionally and properly to meet customer requirements.
• Maintains positive relationships with customers, field consultants, site visitors and other Cameron employees.
• Maintains a safe work area, promotes safe working practices and aims for an accident and incident free environment.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: