Fish and Wildlife Officer highly effective at taking a leadership role and direction from superiors. As and FTO, mentoring and training junior officers. Believes that a willingness to learn and an emphasis on teamwork are essential qualities of a successful law enforcement leader. I have a good working relationship with community leaders in Stevens, Ferry and Pend Oreille Counties. I have an extensive working knowledge of the issues as they relate to Fish and Wildlife in all three counties.
* Current Field Training Officer
* Former Firearms instructor and armorer (10 years)
* 2012 Regional Customer Service award
* 2005 Regional Officer of the year
* 10 years of grant writing resulting in over $9,000 a year.
* Member of the Winter Recreation Advisory Committee for the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission.
Park Ranger at Alta Lake, Mt. Spokane, Saltwater and Riverside State Parks.
Collect camping fees, enforce forest regulations, organize campfire programs, fire suppression.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.