Problem-solving Project Supervisor with terrific planning and troubleshooting skills. Engaging and known as a valued contributor to team-based environments.
• Oversee that the project is on the right track, safety is implemented and quality is carried out.
• Conduct testing and commissioning of electrical equipment.
• Attend Pre-Bidding conferences.
• Lias all the materials needed on site.
• Prepare shop drawing if there is a conflict in the actual works.
• Prepare BOQ of the project assign.
• Inspect and Oversee Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Protection Works.
• Prepare Weekly Report to present in coordination meeting.
• Evaluate project update that the desired schedule will be meet.
• Evaluate Contractors accomplishment if they meet the desired accomplishment accordance with the quality standards.
• Coordinate with the Consultant for all the Contractor's concern.
• Make sure that the project are on safety and quality on track.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: