Currently employed as Field Operations and Safety Manager of Citelum US, a subsidiary of Citelum SA. Citelum is a multinational lighting management company, managing municipal lighting systems on five continents.
Employed with Citelum since November of 2012. Initial duties included managing the DC Streetlight Asset Management Contract encompassing all 70,000 light points, formerly held by W.A. Chester.
Currently involved in business development, helping to expand the company's North American footprint into the Northeast, Soutrhwest and Southeast regions, specifically South Florida, Central Texas and the lower Northeast region. Duties in this capacity include:
• Initial field assessment of potential target regions
• Coordination with potential field operations partners
• Development of field strategies and operational plans
• Project setup processes
Additional field operations duties include:
• Equipment procurement and setup
• Specific employee profile definition
• Specific project logistics as required
As Safety Manager, accomplishments include:
• Development of CTLUS Safety Program, including writing safety manual
• All internal training – OSHA Authorized Construction (500) and General Industry (501) Trainer, 1st Aid/CPR/AED Trainer, Rigger/Signal Person Trainer, other trainings as required
• Oversight of USDOT Compliance
• Monthly Skype reporting to international corporate CEO
Responsible for all field operational aspects of Citelum including oversight of the Street Light Asset Management Program in the District of Columbia, Maryland State Highway Projects, and various artistic lighting projects. Also involved in business development, helping to expand the company's North American footprint including the Northeast and Southwest regions.
Since March, 2017, responsible for safety program including safety and occupational training.
Responsible for all operational aspects of W. A. Chester including direct oversight of the Street Light Asset Management Program in the District of Columbia.
Responsible for all operational aspects of Severn Construction including direct oversight of the Street Light Asset Management Program in the District of Columbia.
Responsible for all aspects of telecommunications and electrical utility construction. Specific duties include estimating and bidding projects for government, private, and corporate owners and acquiring and/or allocating necessary resources to complete projects successfully. Relationships established with potential clients and expanded services provided to existing clients facilitated the Company's shift from telecommunications construction to that of a full service contractor serving both the telecommunications and utility industries.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: