My primarily responsible for utilizing surface systems and software to perform cased
Hole Wireline services and acquire quality cased hole logging data while supervising
and leading a team of operators.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and provide outstanding
customer service while performing all assigned tasks
• Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports, expense reports,
timesheets, driver logs, and other necessary paperwork daily
• Assist crew as needed on wireline truck and drive pickup or derrick truck to and
from various locations
• Observe all Company and government regulations when driving and arrive at well
site or other designated destination at scheduled time
• Assist with loading perforation guns
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the wireline units, other shop vehicles and
• Rig down and rig up truck & crane jobs
• Inspects vehicles, mechanized devices and equipment, repairs and maintains
machinery and communicates any component issues to management
•Provide effective management of crew using knowledge of all operator duties and responsibilities.
•Ensure quality control of logging data and all operations.
•Provide prompt data delivery to the client.
•Monitor all safety practices including expert driving techniques, use of personal protection equipment, maintenance of all safety compliance certificates and
licenses, and address all safety hazards with management.
•Provide supervision and on the job training to new supervisors and operators as required
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Pioneer Wireline Services Feild Operator resume example in Boyd, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Feild Operator who works in the Extraction and Mining Industry. LiveCareer has 2770 Extraction and Mining resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.