OBJECTIVE: To obtain a key position in a high production goal-oriented shop from which to retire, utilizing my skills, knowledge, and experience in metals fabrication & production.
• 28 years hands on experience in the metals trade, scored in the top 2% on the 2008 Oregon State machine and tool tech journeyman test at Metso Minerals.
• Capable of consistantly producing ±.0002 in an IS0. 9001 certified shop. Familiar with procedures implementing and maintaining IS0 certification.
• Expierieced with a variety of CAM machinery, power and hand tools as well as the industries standard shop and safety practices.
• Experience includes; Set-up, operation and maintenance of Hendrick and mill center CNC with light edit, Heeseman CAM sanding machine, I²s Farrel, 2-Hi, 4-Hi and Cluster CAM rolling mills, Ruesch rough and finish slitters, hobbers, guillitine, hot and vacuum presses, hydrogen/nitrogen furnaces, Punch presses, various manual mills and lathes.
• Interpret and read standard blueprints, produce, perform QC per customer specs. Use of precision measuring eqt.(mic,calipers,indicators,etc..)
Introduced to precision metals, standard shop and safety practices/ hand & power tools/ measuring instruments/ bench top & full size manual mills/lathes.
Operation/set up/first article & maintenance of I²s/ Farrel/2-Hi/4-Hi & CAM Cluster mills, various Hydrogen/Nitrogen/Vacuum/Retort/Heat treat & Anneal furnaces, Ruesch rough/finish slitters, track & expedite in-processs orders, perform QC, fill in any station as needed, developed and implemented new process and procedures for the production of Flexibraze increasing yield & decreasing waste both 30% while reducing run time significantly. Acting key personnel in achieving IS0 9001 certification.
Responsibilities included: Installation Heeseman CNC. All programming/operation/setup/maintanence of Heeseman/Guillitines/Shears/Presses/CNC panel saws/ Hot & Vacuum presses. Confer with client per materials/in-process orders/schedules & expedites. Purchasing of all machines and maintenance supplies. Hire/terminate/train/review & schedule personnel
Mobile fleet maintanence. Train and run own crew, maintain routeschedule as needed.
Assist where needed throughout all phases of remodels, Commercial and Residential. Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Hvac & Constuction. New projects through preventative maintainance . Highrise building maintenance
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a JK's Custom Machining (Fathers business) resume example?
This is an actual resume example of a (Fathers business). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.