Fashion designer and Product manager: known industry-wide for design innovation and forward thinking.
Versatile Model with international fashion industry exposure and fluency in English and Italian.
Creative fashion professional with experience showcasing a variety of fashion looks for garment designers, buyers, sales personnel and customers.
skilled at developing detailed spec packets and technical packages with measurements, sewing construction and illustrations. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Design and production management: conducting market research, Garment design, launching samples, choosing material, design direction, production time table and quality inspection
· Buying consultant of goods from Europe: Supplier research, pricing and shipment negotiation
· License brand coordinator: Pal Zileri of Forall for head quarter
· Material research, trend analysis, fabric pattern creation, women's garment design, sample inspection and production launching in own factory
· Participating a fashion fair Milano White for wholesale business
· Trend research, garments& accessory design for ‘Authentic' line
· Vectorial graphic design and hand drawing for graphic motives
· Art director for boutique of Michiko Koshino's collection and Yen jeans
· License coordinator: Michiko Koshino London for Korean market
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Samsung Fashion s.r.l. Fashion designer & Product manager resume example in Chantilly, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Fashion designer & Product manager who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25309 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.