Committed and motivated Supervisor, with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and positive attitude.
* Guide and direct a staff of permanent and temporary employees along with performing day-to-day operations
* Hire and train of all department employees
* Schedule and perform multiple tasks daily in a fast paced environment
* Heavy lifting involved daily
* Assure compliance with all company policies
* Conduct "Right-to-know" meetings pertaining to hazardous chemicals
* Facilitate issuing an receiving through a computer database management
* Purchase and control machine parts, chemicals, and copier machine supplies
* Assure a safe, clean and enjoyable work environment
* Supervised all warehouse personnel
* Experienced in the operations of both forklift and electrical lifts
* Maintained inventory of incoming and outgoing through a computer controlled database
* Delivered received goods to designated departments
* Received and issued office and shipping supplies, as well as raw materials
* Checked and balanced garments
* Stocked shelves with product
* Picked, packed and labeled boxes
* Moved finished goods through various shipping vendors
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Knitcraft Corporation Fabric Finishing Manager resume example in Winona, Minnesota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Fabric Finishing Manager who works in the Executive Directors Industry. LiveCareer has 4013 Executive Directors resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.