Highly skilled software engineer with more than 7 years of experience in developing robust software
Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
Team player with excellent communication skills and good writing skills
Adaptable to any environment and capable of working independently or in a team
Authorized to work for any employer in US
· Responsible for defining the platform architecture standards and bringing in new technology to the organization
· Lead the team members in execution and release of builds using continuous integration and deployment using CI/CD applications and processes
· Leads analysis and design tasks with the Agile team using software development lifecycle concepts
· Work in collaborate environment and contribute to the team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
· Collaborate with the development teams on productions needs and help support the application in production
· Installed and configured Redhat Single Sign on (SSO) environment to enable security (OpenID connect, SAML) for the web applications in the organization.
· Configured Redhat SSO in standalone high availability (HA) configuration mode for achieving reliable platform and high performance for onboarding applications.
· Good experience in configuring RHSSO through command line interface, patching up the service and upgrading the RHSSO through the console.
· Providing continuous support for Redhat SSO and dependent applications for authentication and authorization issues.
· Well experienced in building and configuring Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) and Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) clusters, implementing HPA, troubleshooting issues at cluster and application level.
· Good experience in configuring Grafana and Prometheus monitoring tools for Kubernetes clusters and services deployed to AKS & GKE clusters.
· Created and configured Windows 2012, 2016 servers for deploying tomcat applications and setting up Big IP (F5) load balancer for securely (SSL) routing the traffic.
· Well experienced in creating Azure VM's, SQL server databases, Storage accounts, Key vaults and other cloud resources in the cloud environment
· Deployed multiple third-party software applications to JBH cloud environments and providing continuous support for those apps.
· Developed PowerShell scripts to automate the process of migrating the resources in Azure to a different subscription, this process avoids the double migration for the same region and drastically reduced the migration time.
· Worked on migrated resources from region to region in Azure for windows tomcat servers and RHEL servers
· Involved in developing POC for building and configuring GKE environment for the organization and setting up build jobs to deploy applications.
· Migrated Kube applications from AKS to GKE through Velero backup restores without causing downtimes and impacting the business
· Configure Jenkins for building the code and write scripts to automate the application deployments to the Azure Cloud environment
· Good hands-on experience in creating and managing cloud infrastructure through Terraform.
· Install and Configure Linux servers and migrate the existing applications from Windows server to Linux servers
· Responsible for conducting Sprint planning for the team, Sprint retrospective and daily scrum calls for activity tracking.
· Providing support for application teams in setting up ADO build/release pipelines, deploying applications and troubleshooting issues on a daily basis.
Troubleshoot applications through Dynatrace for finding the issues and fix them to ensure business functionality in a timely manner
· Involved in design calls with the business team to design and understand the requirement
· Responsible for designing and developing the services for the application using Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate
· Configured Cloud platform for deploying the services to the Cloud and provide continuous support for the deployed services
· Build an end-to-end monitoring system for the application to monitor, track the usage, detect & fix the issues before the business operations
· Improved the performance of the services by identifying the best optimal solution
· Added authentication layer for securing the API and added ability to provide subscription only for the dependent applications
· Provided the ability to dynamically manage application configuration by integrating the application with the Cloud Configuration tool
· On an average ran deployment every day either for releasing a feature or for fixing a bug including all the environments
· Involved in business calls for gathering the requirements, analyze, plan and implement them in the sprint tasks
· Upgraded the tech stack of the backend services and developed new services for performing CRUD operations on the configurations
· Automated the process of the running the test cases, building the code and deploying it to all the environments on the Cloud platform
· Lead a team of offshore developers in assigning, prioritizing the sprint tasks and reviewing the progress
· Managed all source code using GitHub, Bitbucket repositories
· Well experienced in configuring Cloud platforms, deploying and migrating the services on the Cloud
· Configured dashboards for the business to track the usage and adaptability of the application across all the markets
To debug the application errors, built in new log monitoring system for backend services to streamline error
· By implementing reliable Point of Sale (POS) services, enabled sales of the multiple application products
· Created and installed certificates for the services for security authentication and deployed the services through APIM for effectively monitoring and managing the services
· Configured Azure Cloud platform to auto-scale, auto-repair, auto-reboot the instances and load balance the traffic
· Performed complete end-to-end testing by writing unit and integrated test cases
· Version controlled through GitHub repository
· Experienced in developing applications with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
· Integrating EMI Application and EMI Scheduler with Windchill to automate the process of sending XML messages to client sites
· Developed ABCDE framework with script files for easy deployment of files to Windchill directories. Script files performs appropriate action based on the file types
· Worked on enhancing WEPI process with other Windchill objects as well as integration with Windchill
· Created SQL statements for the effectively querying and persisting the objects in the database
Resolving issues and bug fixes in production
· Involved in planning and requirement gathering
· Based on MVC pattern, developed the application using struts and Hibernate framework
· Upgraded the EMI Adapter and integrated with the Windchill application
· Developed Windchill custom UI wizard pages for EMI Adapter module
· Worked on QueryBuilders and InfoEngine tasks for retrieving object data in the WEPI module
Supported in deploying and fixing the production issues
· Tested different centrals and functionalities of Enovia V6 – Engineering Central, Supplier Central, Material Compliance Central, Library Central
· Coordinated with the development team to better understand the requirements and test the application in all possible ways
· Reviewed existing test cases and developed new test cases for all the centrals
· Worked with HPALM tool for planning, creating, executing and reporting the test results on a weekly basis
· Scheduled defect triage calls with the development and business team to track the status of the defects
Database – Informix, MS SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, Cassandra
Cloud Environment – Google, Azure, Openstack
Big Data Technologies – Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, ZooKeeper, Oozie, Apache Spark
Build Tools –Jenkins, Looper, Hygieia, Sonar
Monitoring - Graylog, Spotlight, Grafana, Kibana, Splunk, Dynatrace
Other Tools – Jira, Leankit, APIM, Maven, Apache Ant, DBeaver
Testing - Junit, Mockito, Arquillian, JMeter
Version Control – GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN
IDE – Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: