Coorindator of Residental Services
My resume will detail my experience as a Coordinator of Residential Services with a focus in the areas of overseeing the program and staffing services. My career, which spans more than fourteen years, has been instrumental in significantly contributing to organizational goal and positively impacting the bottom line. I am team player and I focus on professionalism. My areas of strength include:
* Supervising and placing staff
* Working with special needs children and adult
* Planning and organizing
* Handel day to day to day functions of childcare, planning and evaluational, fiscal Management and legal issue.
* Staff Management and professional Development, Educational Programming
* Facilities Management, Leader and Advocacy
* Family Support and Community Resources
* Cared, worked, and nutured special needs children
* Responsible for the safety and overall wellbeing of client
*Utilized effective community skills to plan and organize new developments for each child.
* Responsible for training of new staff
* Assisting the Head Nurse in day to day activities
* Responsible for working with the Elderly
* Assisting patients with dressing, feeding and helping with their personal needs
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Heaven's Little Ones Early Childhood Center Executive Director, Owner /Director resume example in Montclair, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Executive Director, Owner /Director who works in the Executive Directors Industry. LiveCareer has 4013 Executive Directors resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.