Accomplished Executive with demonstrated ability to deliver mission-critical results. Visionary team member with solid experience managing multiple projects including budgeting, administration, grants and volunteer activities. High-energy, results-oriented leader with an innovative attitude.
Operations, Project and Fiscal Management:
Responsible for the performance of the agency. Including:
- Development and grants management. Manage grants for local, state and national initiatives that impact safety and permanency of abused and neglected children. Raise $100,000 in new grant opportunities for for various programs. Developing comprehensive fundraising strategies, including creation of signature events. Increasing corporate contributions, and individual donor giving.
- Strategic planning and facilitation. Leading multiple strategic planning processes for Board of Directors. Translating missions and goals into operating plans with benchmarks and annual objectives.
- Organizational development and capacity building. Building capacity of program and completing merger of agencies for sustainability and growth. Partnering with local agencies for program
development, community assessment, and process/outcome evaluation. Chairing local organization boards, and an active member in various agencies and advisory committees.
- Budget management. Developing and monitoring program and organizational budget. Designing financial protocols and procedures to control costs and monitor disbursements.
- Policy development and analysis. Assisting program governance to develop policy positions and efforts to outcomes.
- Advocacy work and constituency building. Articulating issues in community as they relate to economic and social development, health and safety and positive outcomes for children.
Sole assistant/paralegal in personal injury and domestic law practice. Responsibilities and accomplishments included:
- Civil litigation case preparation and resolution. Case Management. Trial preparation. Pleading and discovery preparation.
- Positive interaction with court officials, investigative firms, corporate and private clients, medical and insurance offices.
- Schedule management. Continuing legal education opportunities.
- Expense and budget reporting. Office administration and accounting.
- Data entry. File management.
Primary legal assistant and paralegal duties to personal injury practice of Michael Bernauer, Attorney.
- Managed all civil litigation cases and prepared client cases for trial.
- Successfully managed practice scheduling, including client appointments, trial settings and depositions.
- Transitioned practice into electronic filing procedure requirements.
- Administration of practice expense and budget reporting.
- Completed initial client interviews.
- Accomplishing daily administrative and office duties for experienced attorney.
Minor: Sociology; Certificate in Criminology
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) Executive Director resume example in Florence, Alabama ?
This is an actual resume example of a Executive Director who works in the Executive Directors Industry. LiveCareer has 4013 Executive Directors resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.