EDUCATION: Laboratory Institute of Merchandising, NY, NY
Bachelors Degree in Spring 2015
-Major: Fashion Merchandising
Have been gaining both experience and knowledge of the fashion industry in New York City, since the age of 18. Both participation in numerous internships as well as actual work in retail stores, have truly helped me become that more confident in the field I aspire to professionally be in. I value each and every person I come in contact with. They not only help inspire me, but also provide me with more knowledge and credibility of the industry that I hold sincere passion for. Each encounter contributes to my individual self in both the fashion industry and in overall life.
-Traveled to Europe for international trend research and theme inspiration.
-Sat in meeting with Gucci and Top Sax Buyer
-Worked various shows at fashion week in NYC
- Assist with various everyday tasks appointed by the companies owner
- Research and find new potential clients to sell brands merchandise
- Keep on track of inventory by completing reports using Excel etc.
- Assisted clients to put together desired clothing looks
- Built professional relationships with clients
- Pitched new brands to be carried in store and checked in new merchandise
-Worked directly under sales executives
-Used knowledge of Microsoft suite for reports
- Completed daily tasks appointed by executives to achieve their priority work goals
-Worked directly under sale executives
-Organized showroom and worked events
-Input sales orders and various information appointed by executives into computer program
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Tara Compton Fine and Estate Jewelry Executive Assistant resume example in Morristown, New Jersey ?
This is an actual resume example of a Executive Assistant who works in the Fashion Industry. LiveCareer has 25310 Fashion resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.