SAP (10 years' experience), Excel, Word, Microsoft Office , SharePoint, excel
Certified in Heavy equipment, DOT Hazmat, Defensive driving, Medic First Aid CPR, HSE Super Safety, Rigging, and Daily Safety Management
In depth training on Prompt Payment Rules and Federal Government Invoice Processing Rules and Regulations as they relate to Government Contracts and Budgets
● Process invoices and review government contracts to process payments in accordance with the terms.
• Receive payments and collections via IPACS and Checks, process them via deposit and posting to correct bank accounts or center. Work with Treasury department to assure government regulations are followed and payments posted in a timely manner and in accordance with government regulations.
●Pay invoices in a timely manner to avoid penalty in accordance with the prompt payment act.
● Provide excellent customer service to vendors, centers, and customers.
● Proficient in all areas of Microsoft programs and financial management systems; as well as reporting and budget tracking systems :AWMS, Satern, Remedy, B-ready, Tech-Doc, and SAP. Roughly 25 job related training hours in Basic IT security, invoice processing, materials management, and prompt payment. Complete end of the month CMP / IPAC reports for management.
● Process accounts payable/accounts receivables transactions utilizing the Accounts Payable Work Management system, SAP, and Remedy. Maintains files and records, and generates and compile daily reports.
●Provides guidance, training, and, consultation to new employees. Report to Lead, Supervisor or Functional Area Manager for Financial Management Services.
• Assist senior level associates in processing Purchase Orders, Utilities, and Contracts. ** Process end of Fiscal Reports and assist with Audit Review
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: