Ambitious businesswoman who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by coordinating, developing and motivating skilled professionals in their fields to enhance a variety of local interests.
Networking and Volunteer Experience:
- Special Olympics - Sponsor and Volunteer/Photographer
- Harbor Fest - Volunteer Coordinator
- Charleston Friend Society - Founder
- Center for Birds of Prey - Volunteer Bird Handler
- Charleston Race Week - Volunteer and Photographer
- Charleston Film Festival - Volunteer and Production
- Mount Pleasant Land Conservancy - Volunteer and Photographer
- Chase After a Cure - Volunteer and Photographer
- Charleston Cup - Photographer
- Buy Local Be Local - Volunteer
- Brian Caneda Heart Transplant Fund - Solicitor of Auction Items
- Sewee Foundation - Friend and Awendaw Green Volunteer
- Musician and Band photographer for multiple groups, both local and nationwide.
Currently working with Thomasena Stokes-Marshall, a Mount Pleasant town council member, to implement the Sweetgrass Festival. This festival will host over 6500 attendees. Responsibilities include coordinating sweetgrass basket makers, artists, musicians and other talent as well as coordinating a staff of volunteers. I will also be involved with marketing the event through a host of media channels.
Personal assistant to Ken Glasson. Duties ranged from organizing a new business venture (Mount Pleasant Paintball), assisting with life insurance sales, coordinating meetings with industry and political leaders, such as Curtis Loftis Jr and Bobby Harrell. Assisting with Mr. Glasson's political interests in a future Congressional race by positioning and marketing his skill set.
Graduated with a 3.5 and a love for economics.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.