Motivated Enterprise Account Executive with 10+ years of sales experience.
I am passionate about discovering client pain points and how new products and technology can be used to resolve those issues. I love helping organizations find new ways to increase efficiency and productivity while reducing costs.
Specialties: Efficiency, Organization, Finding New Ways to Increase Revenue, Uncovering Organizational Pain Points, Negotiations, Verbal and Written Communication, Team Collaboration.
“The primary emotion in sales success is enthusiasm. Enthusiasm accounts for 50 percent or more of all sales ability. One of the very best definitions of a sale is "a transfer of enthusiasm."-Brian Tracy, The Psychology of Selling
Assesses clients' business problems to discover pain points and recommends appropriate solutions. Build and maintain relationships with high value clients while focusing on true account management and helping them understand the value in our software. Specialize in custom enterprise licensing models and agreements. Personal focus is on large Government and corporate accounts.
· Top selling Sales Representative for past 6+ years
· 85% close rate
· Manage and maintain an average of 300 accounts per quarter
· Broke Sales record having largest revenue producing quarter with 67% growth year over year
· Create and maintain quarterly sales pipeline of over $1 million
· Work closely with our Channel partners to ensure success of customer experience
· Train and mentor new and experienced sales members
· Effectively multi-task and excel in fast paced environment and balance a variety of responsibilities Engage with Business Units and other special projects representing high value customers Attend quarterly Sandler Foundations Training
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.