• Managed, trained and coached a team of Enrollment Counselors and an Enrollment Manager
• Represented company's enrollment department on sales calls and assisted in vetting potential partner schools
• Served as primary enrollment liaison for seven partner colleges and universities• Maintained 21% contact to application, doubled initial lead to start conversions and tripled year over year enrollments for each partner school
• Gained knowledge of and trained team on higher education admissions best practices, federal financial aid, and the unique needs of online and adult learners
• Used Staff Suite computer program to manage applicants and temporary employees
• Assisted applicants in application process, conducted interviews, and determined best candidates for job placements
• Assisted manager in processing weekly payroll, making reports, and recruiting candidates.
• Modeled, taught, and implemented clinical psychologists' behavioral modification treatment plans to clients ages 4-14 in their homes, schools, and communities
• Supported clients' families, school teachers, and community leaders in accomplishing clients' goals.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Capture Higher Ed Enrollment Solutions Consultant resume example in Louisville, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Enrollment Solutions Consultant who works in the Account Management Industry. LiveCareer has 47603 Account Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.