- Used a variety of teaching methods such as lectures, discussions and demonstrations.
- Encouraged discussion of class material to promote critical thinking.
- Planned and conducted hands-on activities to provide students with opportunities to observe, question and investigate.
- Incorporated engaging texts to enhance literacy skills and foster a fun and engaging learning environment.
- Established positive relationships with students, parents, colleagues and administrators.
- Participated in regular training courses to keep up-to-date with new teaching methods and developments in the field.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Heritage High School (PUHSD) English Teacher resume example in Sun City, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a English Teacher who works in the Secondary School Industry. LiveCareer has 41563 Secondary School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.