- Energetic, hard-working team player
- Experience in a variety of types of physical labor
- High stamina for performing strenuous and demanding tasks
- Time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding capacity to follow written and oral instruction
- Working proficiency in Spanish
- Assisted in the design and implementation of a four-hectare permaculture garden
- Helped build multiple eco-structures on the property including a solar shower, a greenhouse, and a rainforest pavilion
- Acted as assistant manager responsible for check-ins and check-outs, taking reservations, preparing rooms and dormitories
- Worked in the organic garden performing tasks such as transplanting, composting, seed germination, soil preparation, weeding
- Planted +300 native Ulcumano saplings in the nearby national park
- Assisted in the completion of projects ranging from construction of cob ovens to trailblazing to harvesting crops from the food forest
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Language Co. English Instructor resume example in Baltimore, Maryland ?
This is an actual resume example of a English Instructor who works in the Farming Industry. LiveCareer has 7385 Farming resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.