Enthusiastic, disciplined, and results-driven professional with excellent qualifications and experience to support a diversity of activities requiring strong administrative, customer focused, communication, and coordination, and business skills. Self-motivated, team player skilled at working effectively independently and collaboratively as part of a team in fast paced environments to complete assigned tasks and projects while meeting all deadlines.
Daily use of great attention to detail and organizational skill; as applications must be reviewed thoroughly for completeness and accuracy, to ensure all information meets eligibility guidelines . Execution of multiple tools and systems during the verification process validating data in support of the child care subsidy eligibility determination. Calculating household income and expenses to provide subsidy threshold. Communicating with other departments and/or clients to give reminders or request additional information. Creating and maintaining uniformed files for each account generated in the system. Assigned accounts chronological record numbers used as identifiers. Processed electronic requests for client specific correspondence. Input and assigned subsidy vouchers received from clients. Generated weekly invoices to assist in provider payments. Many other administrative duties as assigned by management.
Meet and greet walk-in branch customers; answer questions or direct people where to find the right solution within the office. Answer the main office phone and take messages if applicable. Maintain inventory for office supplies in the reception area as well as updated public information bulletins. Coordinates office documentation-creating, retrieving and delivering files, and copying documents. Reviewing paper and electronic applications for public assistance. Entered data into the system accurately and in a timely manner. Created new case records and updated existing records when new applications were submitted. Logged and tracked application case work distribution throughout the office, helping to keep the workflow even. Processed Reconsideration's, and appeal requests as needed. Processed and created electronic benefit cards per public request. Approved expedited request as needed. Approved and/ or denied applications received for energy assistance programs. Copied and scanned client information into case record. Handled any other duties and tasks assigned by management.
Daily interactions with the public while responding to emergency and non-emergency calls for assistance and information. They must provide dispatch and communication support services for police, fire, emergency, and related services. Receive calls by radio and telephone from the general public and public safety personnel. Receive, process, and dispatch Police, Fire or Emergency Medical Services per emergency chat(text) request. Quickly and accurately determine the proper agency and/or unit(s) to be dispatched or notified. Perform administrative duties, such as completion of logs and records, compilation of statistics, filing and such other related administrative duties as assigned by management.
Fielding phone calls from existing customers with product or service concerns. Input and review new sales paperwork and change orders for discrepancies and make corrections as needed. Scheduled warranty maintenance and emergency services. Oversee daily production schedules for service technicians and installers. Finalized all sales and paperwork at the completion of service or installation. Outreach to local municipal officials to inquire about pending zoning permits. Created physical files for all cases and filed them chronologically in a lektriever. Pulled existing files and researched cases to assist with escalations and financing appeals. Made file copies of supporting documents for the financing department. Discussed and prepared payment schedules and service copays with clients. Accurately and professionally responded to complaints and escalations. Using integrity and empathy to build an exceptional rapport with clients. Assist with training and coaching of CSRs. Facilitated training to help implement new policies and/or procedures. Motivated the team by creating contests, recognition programs and meetings to assist in maintaining a positive balance in workplace engagement.
• Serve as the main point of contact (POC) for Bath Fitter customers and act as the conduit between the customer and the production team on all aspects.
• Ensure that customers receive proactive communication leading up to their project being scheduled for installation.
• Work alongside the Production Team to make correspondence with new and existing clients to ensure productive schedules daily.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for existing clients on repeat projects or service/warranty requests.
• Coordinate delivery of customers' inbound material to warehouse from vendor.
• Schedule projects and communicate dates with all stakeholders- production team (internal) and the client (external)
• Verify the production team has all information for the project including measurements, fixtures, and custom orders.
• Work closely with the accounting team to advise billable finished products and submit for payment.
• Communicate and maintain contact with all clients regarding the status of projects.
•Enforce metrics; such as, phone service levels, productivity targets, and transactions per hour
•Communicate CSRs successes and developmental areas to Contact Center Manager if necessary
• Answer phone lines and respond to any client emails that pertain to projects and escalate as necessary.
• Follow up with customers after project completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Trained new hires on all surcharge and billing inquiries
• Meet company established job performance standards, investigate ways to improve, and promote quality and productivity
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully.
•Monitor CSR calls and provide feedback/coaching on a scheduled basis to ensure quality
•Customer Service and training development of CSRs
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: