Excellent Computer Skills
Good Typist (70wpm)
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Highly Skilled in MS Excel
Very Good with PowerPoint
Behavioral Based Safety
Root Cause Analysis
Drops Prevention and Inspection
Supervise offshore catering crews, perform inspections of units that the company had crews on, control food costs. Train and audit personnel (cooks and general cleaning personnel).
Perform duties as a cook and supervise offshore catering crew. Order all supplies and groceries, create weekly menus. Train personnel in cleaning and hygiene.
1. Taproot Root Cause Analysis trained and facilitator.
2. Safe Gulf and Safe Land Trained.
3. Hazardous Material transport trained
4. North Sea Lifting trained.
5. Colors Trained
6. Equalibria Trained
7. Check 6 Plan Based Execution Trained.
8. Waste Management Trained
9. TWIC Certified.
10. Drops Train The Trainer Trained.
11. Advanced Incident Investigation Trained.
12. Incident case manager.
13. I was a part of the team that created the SEMS system for the operator that I am working for and I have a very good background in SEMS and SEMS compliance.
14. Recent HUET Certification (15-Jul-2016)
15. All basic OSHA courses completed.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Environmental Safety Consultants EHS Specialist Manager resume example in Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a EHS Specialist Manager who works in the Mining and Extraction Industry. LiveCareer has 10373 Mining and Extraction resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.