* Encouraged students of all ages, races, skill levels and behaviors to achieve their best efforts in class.
* Provided both one-on-one and large group supervision and instruction.
* Remained flexible and sensitive to the needs of the School District and the student.
* Challenged and motivated students through relevant and engaging lectures and discussions
* Lectured and communicated effectively with students from diverse backgrounds.
* Initiated thought-provoking classroom discussions to help students develop their critical thinking abilities.
* Kept abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature and attending professional conferences.
* Maintained regularly-scheduled office hours.
* Organized recruitment events.
* Developed and taught courses in World Religions, Biblical theology, Church membership, various theologies, critical thinking and stewardship.
* Developed and maintained a $300,000 budget, including reducing a million dollar debt by half.
Various professional workshops:
* Dealing with Difficult People - 2011
* Developing Emotional Intelligence - 2011
*Creative Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking - 2012
* How to Communicate with Tact and Professionalism - 2012
* Professional Communication: What Message Are You Sending? - 2012
* How to Deal with Unacceptable Employee Behavior - 2012
* How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service - 2012
* Studied under E. Stanley Ott about the Acts 16:5 Initiative
* Being church in a postmodern world
Week long professional development on health, finances, spirituality and call.
* Attended 3 weeks professional study through Lombard Mennonite Peace Institute - 2010
* In-depth study of Family Emotional Process
Week long professional study provided by Lombard Mennonite Peace Institute
Attended professional conference for pastors under the age of 40: 2005
* Thesis paper on GenX and the Church - Can they help heal one another?
* Course work included philosophy, world religion, Biblical theology, liberation theology and education within a multicultural context.
* Honors in Hebrew language
*Honors in Preaching
* Member of Association of Presbyterian Church Educators
* Psi Chi National Honor Society member 1988
* Member 1994-2012
* Attended professional conferences: 1994, 1995, 1996, 2003-2011
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ames Community School District Educational Assistant resume example in Ames, Iowa ?
This is an actual resume example of a Educational Assistant who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39256 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.