• Evaluate and choose loads which are most efficient on the route of the trucks dispatching
• Manage time of trucks according to DOT regulations and loads assigned
• Manage a small team of dispatchers
• Train new employees in the industry
• Managed a high-volume workload in a fast paced environment
• Addressed particularly challenging calls
• Officially commended on the enthusiasm and intense customer service in performance evaluations
• Completed voluntary additional sales training to improve company's sales
• Took customer service, dispatch, and sales calls in Bulgarian
• Assisted children in Kindergarten in improving test scores in Mathematics, English, and Writing
• Collaborated with school teacher to assess student's needs in a certain subject
• Managed large and small groups of children in a classroom environment
• Maintained open and effective communication with the school and work staff
• Manage behavior and solved conflicts between students
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a BTS Transport Inc Dispatch Manager resume example in River Grove, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a Dispatch Manager who works in the Mechanical Engineers Industry. LiveCareer has 42025 Mechanical Engineers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.