Business development expert with 10+ years as a top sales performer in legal market. Influential business pioneer with exemplary track record of cultivating talent and directing cohesive and focused sales teams. Skilled at establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships to generate essential business opportunities.
Xact Data Discovery (XDD) is an international discovery and data management company providing streamlined forensic, processing, hosting, document review, project management, imaging & coding and paper discovery services to law firms, corporations and government agencies. At XDD, communication is everything. Clients need to know where their data is throughout the entire discovery life cycle, and they need to understand the valuable information and knowledge contained in that data.
Our Data Discovery Services
• Electronic Discovery
• Data Hosting and Document Managed Review
• Project Management
• Paper Discovery
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Build relationships with new and existing customers to generate new business opportunities.
• Qualifying opportunities by understanding customer needs, budgets, decision making.
• Overcoming competitive sales objections/positioning product against competition and customer needs.
• Create and manage a sales pipeline
• Ongoing & aggressive prospecting activities for identification of prospective new clients.
• Creation and execution of sales plans specific to assigned territory and achievement of assigned monthly/annual revenue targets.
• Sales calls, customer meetings, presentations and demonstrations conducted in pursuit of new and repeat business from prospective and existing clients.
• Conduct client training on new programs/products - including user group meetings
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing customer relationships.
• Act as a liaison between operations and clients so quality relationships and services are promoted.
• Follow up on client's projects and deliver finished projects as needed.
Ultimate Business Services is one of leading provider of Full Break Room Service Solutions, Refreshment Services, First Aid, Safety Products & Supplies and Off-Site Service to Medium and Large Corporations.
- Generated and grew new businesses by successfully executing on sales plans, researched potential customers and field prospecting in assigned sales territory.
- Present Ultimate Business Services's whole-product solutions.
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research.
- Negotiates pricing, product and equipment options and coordinate demos program.
- Signed contract agreements with clients and ensured a smooth transition occurred to new Ultimate Business Services contacts.
- Documented all client visits, identifying current status of activity utilizing assigned tools.
- Utilized quarterly business reviews as the key tool to uncover new opportunities and ensure feedback on Ultimate Business Services performance.
- Opened over $300K in new business within 12 months.
- Maintained a high level of customer interaction and frequent field presence.
- Conducted 8-10 customer facing meetings daily.
Esquire is the largest national court reporting and litigation support services company in the country. Esquire offering Deposition Solutions, Litigation Support Solutions, Trial Presentation Solutions and Staffing Solutions and have more over 65 offices in the United States.
• Consulting Attorney and Legal Staff identify their needs and apply to the appropriate solutions that company provides.
• Assist existing clients and maintaining business relationship by personal visit and follow up.
• Solicit and grow prospective client relationships with creative marketing strategy.
• Conducting an Online Scheduling with EsquireConnect, Video Synchronization (EsquireView) presentation to existing and prospecting clients.
• Prospecting clients by participate and sponsoring a professional association such as Young Lawyer Association, South Florida Paralegal Association, ALAFL, Women in e-Discovery. Attending to monthly event.
• Building client relationship by personal visiting to each law firms, client appreciation happy hour and luncheon.
• Educating clients with update technology that company provides by providing luncheon presentation.
• Exceeded quota each quarter, annual sales of year 2010 bring in over 2.5 million dollars within assigned territory.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Xact Data Discovery eDiscovery Consultant resume example in Miami, Florida ?
This is an actual resume example of a eDiscovery Consultant who works in the Business Development Industry. LiveCareer has 25558 Business Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.