Helping others has always been my primary passion and goal. I was a certified personal trainer from 2000-2003.
However, I left the wellness/fitness industry in 2003 and went into the Financial Services industry until presently.
After careful consideration, I have decided that working in a wellness environment is the best place to use my talents to help others.
Developed and founded the local chapter of Women In Financial Services
Won Associate of the year award in 2009 for bringing new colleagues into our organization
While personal training, help many clients reach their health and wellness goals
Coach individuals through 12 week lifestyle/behavior modification classes to achieve their weight and fitness goals.
- Worked with Financial Services Professionals to develop proper insurance plans to protect their individual and business owner clients in the event of sickness or injury.
- Taught Continuing Education classes in NY for Financial Services Professionals and CPA's.
- Served as board member to Rochester Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors from 2005-2009 then founded the local chapter of Women In Financial Services and served as President from 2010-2012.
- Worked with the National Board of Women In Financial Services on the selection committee for national board members 2011.
- Worked one on one with club members to achieve their fitness and weight loss goals.
- Worked with ice skaters who were part of the Amherst NY Skate club on their strength and conditioning.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Alliance Advisory Group Disability Income Specialist resume example in Fairport, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Disability Income Specialist who works in the Personal Care Industry. LiveCareer has 15956 Personal Care resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.