Excel at driving the strategic and inventory planning process, analyzing industry trends, and developing and implementing merchandise planning solutions to optimize profits, mitigate risk and protect the brand equity. Strong leader and highly effective communicator with wide-ranging experience and influence across various planning and merchandising functions at all levels within an organization and outside of the organization.
· Sole employee of Parker NY and sole employee of Rebecca Taylor (Wholesale Sales and Planning department) retained upon acquisition by Vince LLC late 2019
· Lead efforts to integrate parker and Rebecca Taylor into Vince LLC
· Built out all reporting, hind-sighting and analysis tools for Parker & more recently adopted by both Rebecca Taylor and Vince
· Develop, execute and communicate strategic financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising and financial objectives of each brand
· Create bottoms up by account annual sales, margin and inventory plans that supports product and financial strategies-and maintain budget throughout the year and
· Analyze each account to identify opportunities to maximize growth as well as provide recaps with actionable plans
· Analysis of product sales by customer/category to develop forward forecasts and guide inventory procurement efforts
· Distribute (company-wide) reports that analyze the business, highlight sales, inventory, profit and other key metrics
· Create seasonal line plans to identify key classifications & price points, reduce sampling costs and increase adoptions
· Devise seasonal procurement budgets, closely monitor ATS and determine optimal way to move aged inventory
· Manage and share bi-monthly sales and dilution budgets with CEO and CFO
· Led development, launch and procurement maintenance of replenishment program at 6% of total FP business at high margin
· Organized special projects to enhance merchandising and planning processes for increased profitability.
· Presented seasonal key item plans to support sales and merchandise goals.
· Aligned sales objectives with business initiatives using strategic development, forecasting and budgeting.
· Overhauled internal operating budget consisting of sales and marketing expenditures, identifying wasteful spending.
· Led learning and development to educate sales personnel; developed and trained sales team in retail math 101 course
· Exceeded sales goals and improved profitability by aligning sales strategies and business plans with market trends.
· Supported all sales team members to drive growth and development
· Elevated online sales to $[Number] by being part of complete sales cycle process.
· Collaborated with brand president and CFO to effectively manage $28M annual wholesale budget.
· Strategically analyzed wholesale business opportunities by account/region/door · Prepared and presented financial plans for all majors at the door level highlighting opportunities
· Developed a comprehensive strategy presented to and approved by Bloomingdale's CEO to achieve a $10M+ business with its 59th Street store
· Created an in-depth wholesale market share analysis which became a company- wide tool; inclusive of historical data and future projections
· Partnered with sales teams to build, develop, and execute top side seasonal and annual plans
· Collaborated with sales and finance teams to ensure that sales, dilution and margin projections tied to financial plans and allotted budget
· Maintained focus on top doors through weekly communication with sales teams and buyers to identify opportunities and action plans to maximize profitability
· Grew the swim business +16% (2007/2006) to achieve the highest swim sales in Bloomingdale's history, while achieving a gross margin increase of 1.5%
· Supervisory and leadership experience with high degree of communication and managerial skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: