Director of Golf and Entertainment Sponsorship for Farmers Insurance. Responsible for soliciting, creating, implementing new sponsorship ideas; securing and ensuring sponsorship fulfillment via partners and agreements for all golf and entertainment related sponsorships.
Lead a team of marketers with experience in on-site activation, advertising and media/ social media. Strategically lead projects to ensure that team is effectively delivers on the goal of developing, evaluating brand message and leveraging cross-promotional partnerships.
• Lead a sponsorship team for PGA (includes Farmers Insurance Open and Player Endorsements) that currently serves as a marketing platform to drive consumer engagement and brand awareness through both national sponsorship and local activation for our sales force.
• Developed and launched efforts for brand new effort into music and entertainment category through 2012-2013 Farmers Presents Rascal Flatts Tour Sponsorship. Developed consumer brand engagement for Farmers Insurance to connect and improve affinity to Rascal Flatts' fans (7 million tickets sale in their career with 1 million in current year).
• Developed our own organic sponsorship for Farmers Hot Air Balloon Program and Catastrophe Response/ Mobile Vehicle Advertising Programs. Lead effort to build strategy and planning into internal and external events with charity focus, festivals and internal fund raising activities.
• Developed Business structures with department to bring consistency and analytics to budget planning and new sponsorship acquisition. Lead Quarterly Presentation Planning for a team of 150 people. This includes building process, agenda and content for a rotating group of presenters.
• Collaborate with marketing and business colleagues to deliver integrated marketing programs around ANA, PGA, CMA, Music/ Entertainment and internal partner (Marketing/ Claims) collaboration programs through: internal communications, public relations, social media, advertising and others.
• Responsible for daily activities for a broad spectrum of sponsorships. Lead efforts to build greater strategy and planning for all aspects of events including on site activities, promotions, sweepstakes, brand collateral, hotel management, ticket management and relationship development through B2B and B2C events.
• Assisted internal research group in development of process for independent analysis of sponsorship to for ROI, ROE, and strategic planning. Assisted in selection and securing sponsorship and event opportunities based on business objectives, financial resources and potential marketing opportunities for the brand.
• Lead Project management and execution of PGA Golf, Farmers Hot Air Balloon and Mobile Vehicle Branding Program.
In process of completion (2 courses of 5). Currently enrolled for 3 course.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.