• Managed an assigned recruitment area by high school.
• Built rapport with high school counselors, principals and superintendents.
• Built relationships with prospects by arranging campus tours.
• Promoted the college and attract new students.
• Developed working relationships with other departments; working closely with the Marketing department.
• Met enrollment goals for assigned target recruitment area.
• Traveled on behalf of the college for recruitment and other college related events.
• Spoke publicly to individuals and groups on and off campus.
• Responsible for targeting, contacting, and qualifying strong candidates from specific recruiting campaigns.
• Exhibited clear customer service commitment to meet the needs of students, parents, and other representatives.
• Counseled students and parents on the admissions and enrollment process and college programs.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Jones County Junior College Director of Scholarships resume example in Purvis, Mississippi ?
This is an actual resume example of a Director of Scholarships who works in the College and University Industry. LiveCareer has 39255 College and University resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.