Results-driven visionary with a stellar record of success developing and operationalizing strategies and programs that engage and unite diverse missions and organizations. Skilled at creating a compelling vision, communicating a call to action, and building high- performing teams enthusiastic about achieving organization objectives. Recognized community leader and public speaker with expertise in topics on leadership, women's equality, the state of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender (LGBT) equality, and immigrant civic engagement. Established network of contacts with local and national constituent groups including boards, committees, government, nonprofit organizations, and industry-leading corporations. Analytical, collaborative, and success-oriented.
• Sets overall direction and policy for the credit union.
• Ensures that the credit union is well managed, financially secure and incompliance with
• Monitors progress toward goals.
• Maintain open communications with other board members and the CEO.
• Legally and morally responsible for all activities of the Credit Union.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: