I am an outgoing, energetic person who loves people. I have developed critical people skills from interacting with a vast number of individuals from all walks of life. I have seasoned communication and problem solving skills and excel while under pressure.
My passion lies within the integration of music and technology. I desire to use these skills to create an environment where people can encounter our Creator and be inspired to deeper relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ.
I value unity and desire to be a part of a team that is deeply loyal to one another. I value community and the mindset of collaborative growth, both technically and spiritually.
I am 28 years old and have been married to my wife, Lindsay, for two years. We have a beautiful baby girl, Jolie Grace (3 months).
- Music Director and Worship Leader within a 2,000 member church.
Lead Sound Engineer (A1), Monitor Engineer (A1), System Technician, and Assistant Sound Engineer (A2) totaling over 600 shows for Grammy winning artists, concerts, festivals, major corporate functions, major news networks, high profile weddings, and medium to large churches.
Notable Experience includes:
- Lead Sound Engineer for three time Grammy Winning Pentatonix Member, Kevin Olusola
- Lead Sound Engineer on TLC's Say Yes to the Dress (New York)
- Lead Sound Engineer for countless Political events with notable speakers, such as, Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, John McCain, Joe Biden, and more.
- Lead Sound Engineer for International GMA winner Robin Mark
- Monitor Engineer for 15 time Grammy winner Bela Fleck
- Monitor Engineer for Valerie June, Livestreamed on Yahoo.com and PBS
- Monitor Engineer for Britt Nicole (WGTS Radio)
- System Tech for 4 time Grammy nominated Jewel Kilcher
- System Tech for Emmy winning sound engineer Philip Gebhardt (Lead Sound Engineer on Ellen DeGeneres Show)
Duties included management of DOD contracts related to Army Medical Research. Authorized payments on multi-million dollar contracts related to Army Medical Research. Personally conducted audits on selected contracts when specifically requested from the White House.
- email@example.com ph: (240) 674-1182
- firstname.lastname@example.org ph: (301) 606-8747
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: