Program Development and Event Production:
· Created and produced several professional development programs,
including executive leadership training programs with the Center for Creative Leadership, the American Express Foundation and
the Institute for Cultural Policy
and Practice at Virginia Tech; an intensive human resources training
program for 11 years with Target
Corporation's leadership development team; and the Nonprofit Finance Fund Professional Development Program; among
·Co-produced the Fall Forum on Governance for 13 years and executive leadership workshops for artistic directors with National
· Developed and implemented the semi-annual series of Theatre Professional Teleconferences; Leadership Teleconferences, a series
of presentations by leaders in various fields offering their expertise on specific topics; the TCG Brain Bank, Where Knowledge Earns
Interest, an online peer-to-peer consulting network; and a database of resources and referrals services for theatre leaders and other stakeholders.
·Assisted with the production of the annual National Conferences and TCG fundraising galas and events.
·Provided counseling and coaching for arts
· Planned and implemented all national research activities. Adapted and modernized data collection systems and enhanced research publications, especially Theatre Facts, now considered the “Gold Standard” of performing arts fiscal research. Co-authored, edited and published reports based on collected data, including the annual Salary Survey, Governing Boards Survey, Employee Benefits Survey, among others.
· Led the research phase of the multi-year Audience
(R)Evolution project. Initiated and managed the RFP process, oversaw the action plan and timeline with AMS
Planning and Research and co-created survey instruments and presentations.
· Partnered on collaborative research efforts with the Hewlett
Foundation and Theatre Bay Area; the Association of Performing Arts Service Organizations (APASO); the Performing
Arts Research Coalition; and Johns Hopkins University.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Theatre Communications Group Director of Management Programs resume example in New York, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Director of Management Programs who works in the Program Management Industry. LiveCareer has 14214 Program Management resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.