Event Planning, Guest Experience and Advance Training.
Bilingual Hospitality management professional with twenty-five years of progressive experience and track record of delivering measurable revenue and profit contributions, exceeding customer experience and strong training and development skills. Proven professional that thrives on challenges, attention to detail, personal and professional mentorship while supporting company's Purpose and Values.
Workshops and Certifications - Professional Selling Negotiations, Professional Selling Skills, Property Based Training, Impact Training, Hyatt Meeting Masters, Caring for Guests Concerns, Managing Upward, Responsible Alcohol Service, Running a Meeting, Food and Beverage Selling Techniques, Management Development - Role of a Manager, Welcoming and Receiving Guests in a Luxury Sector, Coaching and Counseling, Purpose – We Care for People so they can be their Best, Values – Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun, Leading with a Purpose, Seeking and Giving Feedback to Managers, Annual Compliance – Active Shooter, Dignity, Respect and Harassment, Code of Business Conduct, Privacy and Information Security, Our Commitment to Inclusion, Special Situations Management.
• Targeted and prospected potential sales opportunities Corporate and Social market for 612 room, luxury 4 Star / Diamond Property.
• Trained administrative staff - planning, organizing, directing and evaluating needs and services required by clients.
• Responsible for 60% of annual revenue generated from local catering market.
• Trained and developed departmental staff to achieve managerial position.
• Responsible for communication with hotel staff, clients' satisfaction, Corporate leaders and Hotel's ownership.
• Set performance and service standards to keep consistent, high-quality environment devoted to customer satisfaction.
• Developed and managed annual budget, departmental action plans and marketing strategies of 308 room, luxury 4 Star / Diamond Property.
• Responsible for achievement of overall goals and total sales for department.
• Provided direct training and support to managers servicing Local, Social and Convention Services markets
• Trained management with creation of Site Inspections Protocol, Proposals, Estimates, Solicitation, Prospecting, Management of Leads and Inquiries, Contract Negotiation, Marketing Plans, Road Map.
• Developed action plans with administrative staff for career advancement.
• Promoted Hotel through participating and networking at community events.
• Increased level of service to existing and prospecting customers by 25%.
• Achieved exceptional customer satisfaction feedback through implementation of revised standards of service
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: