Senior [Job Title] and outstanding performer in [Skill] and [Skill] within [Industry]. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of [Type] business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
Assumed position during a major organizational change; implemented strategies to transform under-performing
corporate area into results and sales-oriented team. I implemented specific winning strategies for 100+ corporate accounts to open doors, to raise the Society's public profile, to build corporate relationships and to secure revenue. These strategies resulted in the following:
• Successfully re-built and lead the corporate team resulting in three consecutive years of revenue increases from $500K in 2014 to $2.1M in 2016---a 320% increase;
• Secured three major national sponsorships with Cinemark, JCPenney and American Airlines—an unprecedented amount of national corporate partnerships under my direction;
• Successfully utilized a personal contact at AT&T that aided our strategy and lead to our increased visibility at AT&T and to 80x18 pledge signing; this outreach benefits Houston corporate team with a specific contact in that market;
• Launched the CEOs Against Cancer chapter following previously unsuccessful staff attempts;
• Designed new CEOs Against Cancer brochure and corporate newsletter;
• Implemented assertive employee engagement strategies, marketing and outreach to community groups
• Including area chambers to build alliances with business organization.
In charge of the Corporate outreach initiatives for this major arts organization, including maintaining
and growing the annual corporate membership program, and seeking major corporate sponsorships
in support of the Museum's programs and mission.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: