Seasoned training and development professional with 28 years of experience planning, developing, and
facilitating training and staff development programs using classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job
training, meetings, conferences, and workshops. Evaluate training needs to develop new training programs
or modify and improve existing programs.
* Evaluated program performance and effectiveness, providing recommendations for improvement.
* Conducted or arranged for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff
members to drive operational excellence.
* Strategically increased productivity of assimilation by 5-7% through the implementation of various process
* Authored and produced training curriculum to train small group facilitators.
* Founded a 501-C3 non-profit to provide education for the people of India. To date have started 16 churches, sent over 17,000 children to Bible Clubs and provided reading, writing and arithmetic education for 65 women... all in India.
* Became certified in COREMAP to lead church staff in personality development.
* Have trained over 500 people in Small Group Facilitation across Texas.
* Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
* Developed and implemented creative training programs in high-technology venues to reach a diverse audience.
* Fostered a positive learning environment by offering ongoing support that targeted and engaged all
employees in their professional development experience.
* Educated small group facilitators in and around Texas
* Created a new contemporary worship called "707" which later became the platform for the "New Heights" worshiping community within AHUMC.
* Provide education (created the manual) for all new members of traditional and contemporary worship communities and nurtured their connection to the larger church body.
Represented the University of the Incarnate Word in Washington DC at a world-wide IT conference to present an individual study. The individual study presented was... "IT in the Medical Field for the next 25 Years".
Elected "cap stone" director for graduate team planning a 5 year initiative for St. Anthony's Catholic High School. St. Anthony's accepted the plan after our presentation.
Majored in both Counseling and Physical Education
* Traveled for two years with "The Madrigal Singers" throughout the Southern US performing shows.
* During the second year was elected the Assistant Director of the Madrigal Singers.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Alamo Heights United Methodist Church Director of Community Life resume example in San Antonio, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Director of Community Life who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25866 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.