Nine year tenure as Chief Operating Officer of a multi-state organization whose mission placed special emphasis on the creation opportunities for undeserved populations.
STATE AND LOCAL PLANNING
• Initiated innovative partnerships with New York City family resource centers to implement a direct care training pilot via TANF grant acquisitions which trained displaced workers as competent paraprofessionals.
• Designed and implemented various State ID/DD pilot funding innovations via the 111 5 Medicaid Waivers and OPS initiatives.
• Orchestrated grant acquisitions and approval processes for multiple unit HUD section 811/ 202 housing and supportive living use within several community boards of Brooklyn and Queens.
• Designed and implemented a performance based financing model for juvenile residential treatment services resulting in a decreased length of stay from 14 months to seven months and increased reunification of 35% to over 75%.
• Managed program budgets within three States with consistent annual surpluses of over 15%.
• Successfully lead an effort to accelerate revenue cycles from an average of 65 days out to 30 days out within a 7-month period.
MEMBERSHIP IN PUBLIC POLICY/PLANNING INITIATIVES
• Member of statewide planning team that focused on improved delivery, accessibility and quality assurance for developmental disabilities services via Department of Transportation's Section 5310 Long Range Business Plan Community Action Committee.
Vestry Treasurer, St. Luke's Church, Scranton, PA.
Board Treasurer, Cypress House, Scranton, PA.
Past Board Member, the Floating Hospital NYC
Human Services/ Non-Profit Management
Some proficiency in French, Italian and German
Proficiency in the use of:
Access, Netsmart, Quickbooks, MS Office, Raiser's Edge, and People Soft HRIS Systems.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: