Versatile educator with nine years in teaching in public education and many more years outside the classroom. Extensive knowledge of state mandates and testing requirements with a dedication to lifelong learning and student success.
Served as secretary of Gregory-Portland I.S.D. School Board for thirteen years along with assisting with the academic booster club.
* Prepared staff development, board agendas, newsletters, and financial reports
* Maintained all state required records for staff and students
* Hired and Evaluated staff
* Developed curriculum for our preschool classrooms
* Worked with parents, teachers, and children to enhance the quality of the programs
* Taught the freshmen orientation course -- Achieving College Excellence
* Taught Intermediate Reading and Comprehension (adjunct)
* Advised students regarding test requirements
* Evaluated course offerings as compared to student qualifications
* Developed and presented workshops relation to student retention
*Taught Reading Improvement for students needing additional reading strategies
* Taught sophomore English
* Kept accurate records for students performance
* Developed curriculum and lesson plans to meet individual needs
* Provided instruction for students designated as Limited English speakers
* Developed lessons for English as a Second Language students for 9th & 10th grades
* Taught 10th & 11th graders on the advanced graduation plan
* Student Council sponsor
* Monitored student progress
*Maintained all necessary documentation
Minor in English
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Methodist Day School Director resume example in Portland, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Director who works in the Secondary School Industry. LiveCareer has 41564 Secondary School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.