To work for a company that will enhance the skills I already have. As well as provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement opportunities.
- I responded appropriately to the physical , emotional and development need of patients.
- I provided friendly and attentive service to patients.
- Maintained complete knowledge of restaurant menus , including daily specials.
- I demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with residents and guests.
- I maintained high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
- I received a 50.00 dollar bonus check from residents thanking for appreciation.
- I provided the best and most healthiest environment for children and parents.
- I provided individualized instruction and care.
- I assisted in preparing , setting up and cleaning after and before meals.
- I was promoted from an on call floater to a full-time assistant teacher.
- I received 2 awards for excellent attendance.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- I maintained order and assisted customers.
- I maintained a cooperative and friendly attitude while working alone/or in a group.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available.
- I received recognition for my attendance.
- I received an award for commitment and loyalty.
- Massage , shampoo and condition clients hair and scalp to clean and remove any chemicals.
- I prepared clients for stylist.
- I maintained records , such as treatment , payments and equipment for clients and stylists.
- I maintained a clean and comfortable environment for clients.
- I received up to 20-50 dollar majors tips for client satisfaction.
- I have maintained the required level of computer skills , motivation and commitment to learn and work on my own.
- I have maintained a 3.00 GPA , still reaching for an higher GPA.
- I have maintained trust and honesty.
- Leader of NE drill team for 2 years.
- Awarded for $250 check.
- Principals Student Advisory Committee Team for 1 year.
- I was the only student to receive a Principals Award.
- I was noticed for always being the first to lend a helping hand.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Volunteered to work with the patients and their families to make a compelling differences in someone else's life besides my own.
Northeast High School
- I helped with the Special Ed and mentality challenged kids for about 3/4 hours a week during lunch and activities.
Free Library of Philadelphia
- Assisted librarians with students on computers , and books for 2 hours for at least 2 months.
- Fast learner.
- Outstanding workmanship.
- Highly dependable.
- Attentive to detail.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Wesley Enhanced Living Dining Server resume example in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Dining Server who works in the Morticians and Embalmers Industry. LiveCareer has 2035 Morticians and Embalmers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.