Dependable, hardworking and skilled Diesel Technician. Determined and aiming for a great and successful career in the Diesel field.
I pride myself in possessing a great work ethic, showing up on time everyday with a positive attitude and showing respect to my co-workers and drivers, and safely and efficiently completing repairs.
- Attended and successfully graduated the Diesel Program at Lincoln College of Technology
- Received many Academic Achievement Awards while attending Lincoln College of Technology as well as maintained a 4.0 grade average
- Certified Welder- accomplished in Arc Welding and Wire Welding 2G, 3G, 4G, 3W, and 4W certifications
- Completed a 3 year Ironworker apprenticeship program and went on to be an Journeyman Ironworker
- Successfully performed many diesel repairs safely and efficiently
- Successfully performed many duties safely and efficiently on several construction projects I have been a part of
- Continue to gain knowledge and growth within the diesel repair field
- Received ASE T2 Medium/ Heavy truck diesel engines certification
- Received ASE T6 Medium/ Heavy truck electronic systems certification
Responsible for making many repairs to Diesel tractors for a large fleet company. Responsible for completing repair orders given by drivers and management. Performing thorough DOT inspections and driver prep inspections. Operating Navajo EMS system to log all repairs and preventative maintenance history. Responsible for communicating with management, drivers and co-workers. Diagnosing repairs using OEM computer software. Responsible for keeping a clean and safe work environment.
Safety inspections of all tools and equipment at the beggining of each day. Operation and use of many tools and equipment, Boomlifts, Scissorlifts, Forklifts, ladders, scaffolds, Acetelyne torch, Grinders, radios, come-a-longs, and many other construction tools and safety equipment. Working safely at extreme heights. Welding structural steel. Radio communication and working with Crane Operators to safely rig and install steel members and other miscellanious steel. Signaling and unloading steel off of trucks. Fabrication of steel for installation. Reading structural blueprints.
Provided customer service, created accounts, and managed operations. Trailer wash-out duties. Operated forklift for loading and unloading trailers.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Navajo Express Diesel Mechanic resume example in Loveland, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Diesel Mechanic who works in the Automotive and Motor Vehicles Industry. LiveCareer has 88197 Automotive and Motor Vehicles resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.