Critical thinking DevOps Engineer with extensive understanding of high availability architecture and concepts. Purpose-driven professional with capacity to be strong team player plus work effectively independently. Bilingual DevOps Engineer with background designing, testing and implementing infrastructure and applications. Talented performer with over [Number] years of experience using source control tools to identify and fix bugs in code. Consistent team player with exemplary multitasking skills. Flexible professional with experience developing and building IT solutions. Confident DevOps Engineer with exemplary expertise in routine application maintenance tasks, including troubleshooting and testing.
• Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
• Built, released, deployed and maintained a web application that is hosted by the AWS Cloud.
• Implemented AWS cloud infrastructure like EC2, EFS, Cloud watch, VPC, etc. in creating disposable environments.
• Migrated nonproduction environments from on-premises to AWS cloud by using the Cloud Formation Templates (JSON), Chef and Shell scripting.
• Use of Docker and Open Shift to manage microservices.
• Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using various tools like Jenkins, Chef, and Docker.
• Used MAVEN as a build tool for building deploy-able artifacts (jar, war & ear) from source code.
• Using Artifact Repository for Maven and Ant builds, develops and executes Shell and Python scripts.
• Experience with Kubernetes used it at scale to support production workloads experience integrating it with CI/CD.
• Focused on containerization and immutable infrastructure. Docker has been core to this experience, along with Kubernetes.
• Installed, Setup and configured various Jenkins jobs for application deployments and test case execution.
• Implemented Docker containersto create images of the applications and dynamically provision slaves to Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
• Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle and MY SQL by using SQL for Integrations and Back Ups.
• Strong knowledge in backup, migration, disaster recovers, querying No SQL such as Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
• Administered GIT, which includes creating new users and writing some pre-commit and post-commit scripts.
• Integrated GIT, Maven and Docker into Jenkins using plugins to automate the code check-out process.
• Extensive experience in using Groovy, Maven, and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts (war & ear) from source code.
• Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments across multiple data centers and cloud-based.
• JIRA to track all issues pertaining to the software development lifecycle & integrated JIRA with repositories of GIT to track all code changes.
• Worked on the Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle with respect to delivering Operations, Functional and Technical Specifications, Resource Planning, Development, Testing, and Maintenance.
• Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of search ecosystem components in our open source infrastructure stack; specifically: Solr, Zookeeper, Message Queues (RabbitMQ/Kafka/ActiveMQ), Redis
• Evaluate search infrastructure requirements and design/deploy solutions for problems such as high availability, search clusters, elastic load distribution, etc
• Performance analysis and capacity planning for clusters
• Troubleshoot and debug search ecosystem run-time issues
• Provide developer and operations documentation
• OS and hardware-level optimizations
• Proven experience building and scaling out Solr based or Unix hosted search infrastructure for an enterprise
• 2+ years of experience with Solr administration or a strong and diverse background of search management experience
• 2+ years of Chef, Puppet or Ansible system configuration experience (or incredible quality shell scripting for systems management -- error handling, idempotency, configuration management)
• 2+ years of Dev. Ops. experience or System Administration experience (be conversant in Unix networking and C system calls)
• Having used continuous integration (Jenkins or Buildbot) for at least one released software project is a plus
• Experience in Java, Python or Ruby development is a plus (including testing with standard test frameworks and dependency management systems, knowledge of Java garbage collection fundamentals)
• Open source experience is a plus (a well-curated blog, upstream accepted contribution or community presence).
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: