Motivated Development Intern with the ability to thrive in challenging and high-pressure environments. Collaborative team player with excellent relationship-building and communication skills. Seeking position with organization valuing customer relations.
• Skilled in Salesforce, Square, Asana, and Stripe.
• Time management
• Active listening
• Requested as substitute teacher based on excellent referrals and trusted performance.
• Educated students in various subjects to provide seamless transition during absence of head teacher.
• Provided notes and reports on school day activities to primary teacher.
• Liaised with teachers to develop cohesive educational plans and improve student support.
• Enforced classroom routines to keep students on schedule and operating at consistent level.
• Implemented lesson plans assigned by classroom teacher to educate students about key concepts.
• Taught 19 students for 65 days and kept up with lesson plans and student assignments.
• Applied proactive behavior management techniques to facilitate classroom discipline.
• Reported problem students to principal to maintain control of classroom.
• Answered incoming telephone calls to provide information about products, services, store hours, policies and promotions.
• Fostered relationships with customers to expand customer base and enhance loyalty and retention.
• Handled credit and debit card payment processing to complete purchasing experience.
• Answered questions about current promotions and resolved issues according to store policies.
• Provided every customer with comprehensive assistance upon entering store through merchandise selection and completion of purchases.
• Received and processed product returns.
• Met with customers to offer assistance with selecting merchandise, finding accessories and completing purchases.
• Mentored new employees on customer service, money handling and organizing strategies to maximize performance, productivity and team success.
• Wrote and uploaded quality posts for client's various social media pages, improving overall traffic.
• Responded to all comments and questions from Twitter and Facebook pages promptly.
• Connected with customers by responding to all comments and tagged photos with engaging questions and remarks.
• Utilized platforms such as Instagram and Zoom platforms on regular basis.
Through my coursework, I analyzed social institutions, studied social problems such as domestic violence, social inequality, crime and poverty, and the environment, as well as examined the role of race, gender, and social status play in our daily lives.
• Sociology Club President
• Teaching Assistant
• Major in Sociology
• Minor in Social Justice
• Presidents List Honoree Fall 2020
• Excellence in Applied Learning Recipient
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: