• Excellent knowledge of Windows 7, and Windows 8 operating systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Active Directory.
• Hands-on knowledge and experience in diagnostics, troubleshooting, and computer repair.
• Learned valuable techniques to analyze, monitor, and troubleshoot computers and networks.
• Ability to work as a team player on cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills (internal/external) at all levels of organization.
• Solid ability to multitask, follow-up, and close out tasks.
BS Computer Engineering Technology
Active Directory, Browsers, Citrix, Client/Server, closing, communication skills, Hardware, computer networks, Customer Service, Dell, Diagnosis, drivers, email, Help Desk, HP, Internet Explorer, Inventory, LAN, Laptops, messaging, Access, Microsoft Certified, Excel, MS Office, office, MOS, Microsoft Office Specialist, Outlook, Windows 7, Windows, Word, Migration, Modems, Navigator, Network, Networking, NetWare, operating systems, Peachtree, performance reviews, phone systems, plotters, Printers, problem-solving, researching, Routers, Servers, SMS, swift, TCP/IP, teamwork, Desktop Support, User Training, Technician, Telephony, Phone, Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting, Unix, upgrades, Upgrade, VPN, VOIP, WAN
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: