1) DESIGNER - Children's clothing company. Detail-oriented Tailor adept at designing and altering garments made from all types of fabrics and materials. Strong skill in pattern making, sewing and taking accurate measurements.
2) CONSULTANT - Consulted with Directors and Producers of a New York Broadway play. Added details and stories to help in the development of a New York Broadway play through interviews.
3)DIRECTOR - of a non-profit tutorial after-school program for elementary through high school students. Dedicated to helping students of all ages, with a professional staff of three qualified teachers. Helping students with homework or any school subject showing difficulty. Worked within school district to also train High school students for Social studies credit to work with the tutoring of elementary age students.
1) Started own children's clothing line - October 2014. Kookaburra Clothing - Designed and created all hand-made girls dresses in Port Washing studio. Website available - kookaburraclothing.com
2) Worked - April 2013 - July 2013, with Producers and Directors in the making of the late Nora Ephrons play "lucky Guy" based on the life story of my late husband, Mike McAlary. I aided in the development of the plays direction with stories and details.
3) Starting as a volunteer for one year, then becoming Director of tutorial program. Designed and conducted a professional development workshop in Brooklyn, NY for Project Reach Youth staff in 1982.
Constructed and styled garments by hand and using sewing machines.Worked with product teams on multicultural marketing and private label development. Adjusted and tailored clothing for proper fit. Remained relevant and trend-savvy by staying current with fashion trends.
Worked with Director, George C Wolfe, and Producer, Colin Callender on the production of the play. I had been interviewed by three major NY papers on details and experiences concerning the play. I had also worked closely with the writer of the play Nora Ephron, since 1998, through more interviews.
Collaborated with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.Delegated tasks to teacher assistants and volunteers. Differentiated instruction according to student ability and skill level.
Minor in Psychology and Sociology
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Kookaburra Clothing Designer resume example in Savannah, Georgia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Designer who works in the Elementary School Industry. LiveCareer has 130187 Elementary School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.