• Execute daily operations of a state agency including budgeting, accounting, information technology, audits, legislative research, inventory management, purchasing, personnel supervision and training, policy development, and administration of grant programs.
• Organize and obtain funding for the state wide annual Arkansas Rural Development Conference with approximately 700 attendees.
• Governmental Affairs Liaison to the Arkansas General Assembly.
• Serves as public relations/educational officer for office/commission, as needed or requested.
• Human Resources Director – process new hires, unemployment, payroll, retirement, and insurance.
• Responsible for planning and reviewing the implementation of the Rural Community Development and Fire Protection Grant Programs and monitoring financial and operational status of the grantees.
• Conduct on-site inspections and report on findings and recommendations for required changes.
• Assist applicants in determining area or program needs, review grants and recommend approval of grants.
• Plan, direct and organize program workshops to acquaint local, county, and state agencies with available grants.
• Responsible for research and the preparation of reports, developing and recommending administrative policies and procedures to Agency Director.
• Maintained all agency records, paid all bills, fielded phone calls, scheduled all travel and maintained agency calendar
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.