Safety and Security Operations Specialist with an extensive background in Federal Law Enforcement and Security Management looking to join a growing organization as part of the executive team.
• Contracted as a DT-Instructor under an undisclosed federal agency and tasked with providing onsite training of various defensive tactics and strategies to both foreign and domestic operatives throughout the agency.
• Authorized to instruct in the following disciplines: unarmed combat self-defense, firearms and weapons manipulation, physical fitness and active shooter response.
• Provide classroom instruction on Combat Mindset, Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance Measures, Criminal Prevention and Terrorism Response.
• Research and gather intelligence regarding domestic and international events to include: crime statistics, criminal trends and terrorism. Implement relevant information to current training/educational curriculum.
• Primary responsibilities include providing a safe and secure environment for members of the Loudoun County Public Schools community.
• Trained in the application of proper safety, security and transportation protocols as well as ensuring school members arrive and operate in their educational environment without incident.
• Address all security measurements to include: student/faculty related incidents, fire and security alarm systems, site security oversight and special assignments.
• Conduct site security inspections of county buildings while investigating possible gaps in existing security measures and operational weakpoints.
• Analyze student and staff behavior and apply appropriate scenario based interaction and investigations to ensure operational harmony.
• Gather intelligence information regarding safety and transportation routes, special cases regarding operational concerns involving building facilities, students and faculty
• Established a culture of accountability using new management techniques resulting in vast improvements in operational performance and achieving a first-place performance within AT&T's authorized retailers in the Northeast Region.
• Managed project execution in a timely manner including monitoring sales performance and projections, tracking milestones and deliverables, personnel training and evaluations.
• Gathered and disseminated various sources of information involving the latest technological communications development, marketing trends, performance numbers of competitors and AT&T corporate developments.
• Maintained oversight & management of all company operations to include time & attendance, sales execution and performance recommendations. Conducted weekly meetings with store and mid-level management reviewing quotas, projections and evaluations.
• Provided analysis, advice and assistance to executive management on the productivity and efficiency of processes and procedures within AT&T and Airtime Communications.
• Managed cooperative agreements and contracts between standard and business consumers existing or interested in joining AT&T.
• Lead in business strategies and provided assistance across inter-operational units in support of developing policy and procedure materials for the company.
• Served as Director of the entire security operation with regards to staff members, customers and merchandise through the use of multiple security access systems, surveillance monitors and standard merchandise lock-and-key measures.
• Provided training and resources involving criminal/suspicious behavior recognition, surveillance and countersurveillance measures, active threat response and law enforcement communication training
• Provided law enforcement duties, inspection and security for the nation's various mass transit systems and critical infrastructure.
• Enforced State and Federal codes, ordinances, laws and regulations in order to protect life and property, prevent crime and promote security.
• Patrolled mass transit infrastructures, places of business and areas of operation(s) via motor vehicle and on foot; made police presence known in a manner that contributes to deterrence of law violations.
• Prevented/investigated commissions of a crime; apprehended criminals and offenders; wrote citations and made arrests as appropriate. Investigated criminal infractions and submitted appropriate documentation such as After-Action and Incident Reports.
• Investigated and analyzed various sources of information involving criminal and terrorist activities, trends and operations both domestically and internationally.
• Conducted numerous international and domestic operations of intelligence gathering in a multi-agency jointcooperation effort.
• Lead in a number of pre and post operational briefings involving the dissemination of intel, operational layout and plans of action.
• Extensive knowledge, training and practical application to high-threat situations involving Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Active-Shooter prevention and response and Emergency Vehicular Operation Course (EVOC).
• Additional duties consisted of researching and analyzing current criminal or terrorist trends and activities targeting the traveling public as well as the practice of various investigative techniques, effective communication and negotiation, report writing, criminal behavior recognition; transportation-specific law enforcement tactics and close quarters combat.
• Established new and assisted in the augmentation of law enforcement procedures involving a variety of transportation entities.
• Constructed joint-coordinated security operations utilizing assets from an assortment of participating government agencies.
• Certified federal law enforcement training instructor under the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Academy (FLETA) under the following disciplines: Firearms, Physical Fitness, Defensive Measures and Law Enforcement Tactics.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: