- At the top of my class for Dental Assisting program while still completing high school and competing nationally in debate.
- Youngest Employee of the quarter and head of department as a gymnastics coach at Jump Up Gymnastics.
- Individually ranked 14th in the nation for debate and Utah Debate State champion in 2012.
- Qualified in public forum debate for the Tournament of Champions and Nationals (top two debate tournaments in the nation)
- Coached Utah Debate State champion team of 2014.
Coached high school students in public forum debate, created syllabus, graded papers, worked as research assistant, taught weekly lectures, and traveled on weekends in state as well as traveling to Arizona, Las Vegas, and California as a chaperon to coach and judge debate rounds.
Worked assisting doctors in procedures, cleaning instruments, re-stocking rooms, taking ex-rays, charting and scheduling.
Coached gymnastics, developed structured lesson plans, and trained other employees as the head of my department.
Summer Job. Worked at Snoasis two summers as a cashier and cook.
Attended night school while in high school.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bingham High School Debate Coach resume example in Provo, Utah ?
This is an actual resume example of a Debate Coach who works in the Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning Industry. LiveCareer has 48768 Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.