|25 Years experience in the oil and gas/manufacturing/and aerospace industries.
First hand knowledge of all welding types. Including
exotic metals and thin grade materials.
Dependable and quick learner, with exceptional
|Current on all weld techniques and technology.
Highly organized and detailed orientated, adapts easily, with a strong background in training.
Trouble shooting specialist who works well with other departments and project managers.
*Responsible for daily attendance and safety compliance on dig site.
*Visually and dimensionally inspects welds in accordance to API- 1104 and Enbridge standards.
*Ensures that all environmental and safety policies and all permits are up to date and being adhered to. Ensures that Enbridge standards of safe work practices are being followed.
*Responsible for daily report documenting activities, delays, material received/removed. Maintains dig book from these daily reports and other daily activities.
*Coordinates activities with outside entities such as NDE/NDT personnel and welding crews.
* Performs visual inspections on all welds I produced to ensure acceptance to John Zink standards and to various customer specs.
* Performs 1st article inspections on other welders products to assure proper fit up to drawings being used.
* Performs dye penetrant test on casting and welds.
* Uses weld gauges on parts to certify compliance with applicable standards and specs.
* Weld repaired jet engine components and performed incoming inspections to determine air worthiness of parts to FAA specs and standards.
* Certified to MIL-STD 1595A
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.