Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified timeframes.
- Researched, calmed and rapidly resolved customer conflicts to prevent loss of accounts.
- Developed rapport with the customer base by handling difficult issues with professionalism.
- Recommended changes to existing methods to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new quality employees.
- Effectively communicated with team members to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Resolved customer questions, issues and complaints.
- Developed and implemented policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other positions.
- Created and maintained computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents.
- Investigated issues and problems and drafted responses to urgent requests.
- Managed desktop publishing and proposal and memo typing.
- Traveled with the manager to take notes and dictation at meetings.
- Handled and distributed all incoming and outgoing mail.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a DirecTv Customer Retention, Flex resume example in Caldwell, Idaho ?
This is an actual resume example of a Customer Retention, Flex who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204608 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.