Provide receptionist, administrative and secretarial support
Operate a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
Interface at a high level with staff and visitors
General office duties, including filing, organizing, mailing, copying, etc.
Communicate with insurance company adjusters
Schedule rental vehicles for customers
Data Entry of customer and vehicle information
Provide office support for management team as needed
Assist the accounting manager with data entry, purchases, invoicing, payment receipts and more!
Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriersMaintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, emailing, data entry, and more!
* Help teacher prepare materials and assignments for instruction
* Enforce school policies and rules* Perform clerical duties as assigned
* Supervise students in and out of the classroom
* Keep classroom neat and in order
* Observe, and assess student's performance/progress
* Be able to effectively communicate with students, teachers, and parents
* Provide individual assistance to students experiencing learning difficulty; explain errors answer questions, assist in research, clarify directions
* Participate in meetings and in-service training programs as assigned.
* Assist students by providing general guidance.
Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
Changed sterile dressings.Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding and elimination.
Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs and automobiles.
Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Jordan Automotive Customer Care Agent resume example in Mishawaka, Indiana ?
This is an actual resume example of a Customer Care Agent who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151596 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.