I was born in Barquisimeto, Venezuela, found my passion for the world of gastronomy growing up in a diverse culinary environment under the watchful eye of an Italian grandmother who was a pastry chef. Intrigued with culinary combinations of distinctive flavors, I followed my passion to the Culinary Institute of Mexico. I worked under the direction of renowned Chef Ferran Adrià, founder of the molecular gastronomy movement and head chef of the Michelin 3-star restaurant El Bulli, named by Gourmet the "Best Restaurant in The World," As a chef I have dedicated 25 years of my life to work in the best kitchens worldwide, with very strong background in Italian Cuisine, knowing how to prepare every kinds of pastas, breads, cured meats ( Salumis) in addition to making artisan cheeses such as ricotta, mozzarella, burrata, Neapolitan Pizza with 75% hydration. Growing my knowledge in the culinary world everyday by traveling and attending the most important seminars and chefs congress at global levels.
Awards & Honors:
• Five Star recognition, while youngest chef – Hilton Caracas, Venezuela
• El Tenedor de Oro Award (Golden Fork) 2000 – Venezuelan Academy of Gastronomy
• Earned The Miami Herald's “Best Restaurants in Miami,” Blue Moon Restaurant, for unique culinary Experience.
• House of King Magazine 2006, Cover & Main article - Miami, Florida
• Socialite Magazine 2006, Cover & Main article– Miami, Florida
• Chef of the Year 2005, Miami Restaurant Association
• Best New Fine Dining Restaurant 2006, Miami Restaurant Association
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: